Giant tire composition and performance, function, classification
Tire composition and performance:
Tire with ply, bead, buffer layer, tread four main components, the performance of the tire basically depends on these four parts.
The role of tires:
(1) to withstand the quality of the car itself and the load, to maintain its operational performance
(2) cushion the vehicle to drive the shock and vibration, to maintain the stability of the vehicle and ride comfort.
(3) to ensure reliable contact with the ground, to improve the traction of vehicles, through the sexual and braking
Bias Tire (BIASTIRE)
The tire structure used for a long time ago refers to a tire having a predetermined angle (38 degrees or so) of the cords constituting the carcass and the traveling direction of the tire.
Radial tire (RADIALTIRE)
The arrangement of the carcass cords and the tire traveling direction is 90 degrees or nearly 90 degrees, and the strength is improved by the belt layer.
Relative to the tires, radial tires have the following characteristics:
Good handling stability, full turn performance, good wear resistance, less heat, low rolling resistance, saving fuel costs, traction ability, slipping less, high speed driving comfort.
Tires with inner tubes (TUBETYPETIRE)
Install the tire inside the tire and inflate the tire
Composition: tire + inner tube + pad + rim
Correct use of management methods:
Choose the Coilovers Shocks appropriate specifications of the tube, and the new tire must use the new tube.
- Radial tire to use radial tire tire.
In case of no gas, if the tube width deformation of more than 10%, you can not continue to use.
At the beginning of the inflatable time, first to low pressure so that the inner tube and the belt is correct, and then filled with the appropriate pressure.
Tubeless tires (TUBELESSTIRE)
Do not use the inner tube, and in the tire inner surface instead of using the inner tube of special rubber (airtight layer) to ensure tire tightness performance of the tire.
Composition: tire (airtight layer) + rim
Tubeless tires in the course of driving, even if there are nails and other foreign objects piercing, air pressure will not soon reduce.
Summer tires (SUMMERTIRE)
Such tires are used for spring and summer temperatures above 0 °. In order to be able to show excellent maneuverability and braking performance on wet and dry roads, it is required to have a large contact area with the ground to increase the friction between the tires. So in the tread design mostly use a simple block pattern to increase the ground contact surface. Further, in order to enhance the drainage performance on the wet road surface, the groove is mostly linear in the circumferential direction. Tires without special seasonal signs are summer tires.
All-day tires (ALLSEASONTIRE)
This tires both snow tires and summer tires, its pattern is more complex than the summer tires. In order to be able to play in the snow superior braking and handling performance, snow tires than the summer tires more small trench, but all-weather tires in the low temperature and snow on the road can not be 100% to play braking performance, Areas or the use of specialized snow tires are more secure.
Snow tires (SNOWTIREorWINTER)
Simply used in winter low temperature and snow conditions of the tire. The tread is designed as a massive pattern with many small trenches, and the grooves are usually deep and wide in order to be able to show excellent braking and handling performance in the winter. Tread rubber is able to withstand low temperature special formula, can be in low temperature conditions can also maintain its softness and good friction. The nail tires were developed to improve the braking and handling performance on the ice, but since 1987, the nail-free tires were gradually replacing the mating tires with their more excellent performance because the nail tires were Large noise and air pollution. Recently, with the development of tire technology and raw materials, the performance of unearned snow tires on the ice surface has been greatly improved.
Tire Assembly Instructions:
1, the tires must be assembled in the provisions of the models and rims, the installation Coilovers and removal of tires to use special tools and equipment, is strictly forbidden hard, hard hit.
2, the same axle, should be equipped with the same brand, specifications, structure, pattern and level tires
3, bias tires and radial tires can not be mixed.
4, the assembly of treadmill tires, the tire should be the direction of rotation and vehicle direction of the same direction
5, engineering machinery tires and equipment, the difference between the diameter of the tire should be consistent with the following provisions
Construction machinery tire twins and when the two outer diameter of the tire to allow the difference between the range:
6, tubeless tire disassembly
(1) before the tire should be checked whether the deformation and cracks in the rim, if necessary, need to repair or replace the rim. The tire should be removed from the rim surface and the rust and other debris of the bead low and O-ring trenches.
(2) Where a tire with an O-ring rim is disassembled, a lock ring is required.
Giant tire technology and management
The use of truck tires technology and safety management
Abstract: Based on the particularity of tires used in truck tires and engineering equipment, the composition and structure of truck tires and engineering tires were analyzed, and the reasonable use and safety management methods of truck tires and engineering tires were put forward
Tire is one of the important parts of the car, like a double car. In the transportation of the mine, the cost of tire consumption is very large in terms of its transportation cost, accounting for 20% to 30% of the cost of production and transportation. The fixed cost of the tire also increases with the increase of truck load tonnage. Mine car tires are also higher prices, it costs in the vehicle accounted for 7% to 10%. So the correct use of tires can not only extend the tire life, while ensuring traffic safety and reduce transportation costs also have important significance.
2. Classification of engineering tires and type of vehicle
2.1 Classification of engineering tires
(1) According to the tires of the structure is divided into two kinds of inner tube and tubeless.
(2) according to the size of the tire air pressure is divided into high pressure tire and low pressure 2 kinds.
(3) according to the carcass structure is divided into two kinds of bias tires and radial tires. The direction of the cord of the carcass and the carcass is at an angle of 35 ° to the direction of the center line (circumferential direction) of the tire. Radial tires, carcass cords direction and tire centerline direction 90 ° angle, the distribution of this cord is like the earth's meridian, so called radial tires.
(4) According to the tread pattern is divided into ordinary pattern tires, mixed tread tires and off-road tread.
2.2 Applicable vehicle type
Oil resistance, anti-fracture resistance, abrasion resistance
3 reasonable use of tires
3.1 control the temperature of the tire
The temperature of the tires is extremely important for mining cars. Due to the reasons for the load, the sidewall is stretched and compressed, the carcass within the cord between the flexion and extension, tread and road friction, downhill driving frequent braking, resulting in increased tire temperature. The increase in tire temperature has a great impact on the service life of the tire. It can cause the aging of the rubber to crack and reduce its physical function, and the separation between the ply and the shortened service life.
In order to prevent the use of tires higher than the provisions of the provisions, resulting in early damage to the tire, foreign tire manufacturers to develop the use of conditions and tire TKPH value of the choice of the use of tires. The TKPH value of the tire is a measure of the influence of the factors that cause the tire temperature rise, which indicates the tire hygiene limit and is used as an indicator to limit the tire operating conditions. The purpose is to make the tire in the course of the use of high temperature and thus extend the service life; the use of tire load, the speed limit in the tire's ability to adapt to the range. Therefore, each type of tire has a certain load speed limit, that is, TKPH value. As long as the choice of TKPH tires, you can effectively extend the service life.
3.2 Standard inflatable pressure
It is one of the main causes of early wear and damage to the tire due to the standard air pressure that is not specified by the tire. Tire pressure levels affect tire life.
(1) When the tire is used in low pressure conditions, its radial deformation, the carcass cords produce greater stress and deformation, thus accelerating the cord fatigue damage. Low pressure rolling, will lead to a sharp rise in tire temperature, tire and the relative sliding between the ground increases, the friction generated by the heat, so that increased tire temperature, which caused the Turbocharger tire partial delamination and cord relaxation. When the air pressure is too low, the contact area between the tire and the ground increases and the contact pressure decreases, and the shoulder wear is large anthe tread wear is small. Tire pattern depression in the low pressure state, the most likely to penetrate the stone, causing mechanical damage.
(2) tire pressure will be too high tire tires will be over-stretched to speed up the cord fatigue process, with the use of time, will lead to cord pull off, causing early damage. When the obstacles are encountered, the carcass is explosive. High air pressure Tire ground area becomes smaller, the ground part of the tread pressure increases, the tread in the central wear to speed up.
4. Tire scientific management
Reasonable and correct management and use of tires, timely maintenance and repair tires, to maximize the service life of the tire, reduce transportation costs and improve the economic efficiency of enterprises, is of great significance.
4.1 Tire management
(1) equipped with professionals, improve the management system. Tire assembly, disassembly, repair and maintenance is a more professional work, but also high-risk types of work, so people engaged in tire repair personnel must undergo a professional training, with a certain maintenance personnel to carry out tire repair operations.
(2) Tire acceptance and storage. Tire arrived at the scene after the designated person to carry out inspection and acceptance to ensure that each new tire quality to meet the requirements. Tire storage to ensure the quality of the tire is critical, if the tire exposed to the outside, the tire rubber will be aging, the tire life will be greatly reduced. So the following requirements to save the tire to ensure the life of the tire: ① the new tire stored in the room cold and dry place, covered with tarpaulins. ② away from electrical equipment. ③ not with gasoline and other oil put the same room or adjacent room. ④ can not accumulate stacking, vertical storage.
(3) to establish a tire card. Each truck should be the establishment of the corresponding tire files and tire cards, make detailed and accurate tire tracking records, for each use or get off the tires running time or running mileage should be in detail.
(4) Tire assessment. In order to strengthen the driver's operating level and sense of responsibility, to the operator to develop a reasonable tire use reward and punishment system, through the tire award to promote the driver to strengthen the protection of tire awareness.
(5) to strengthen the maintenance of the road. Road quality is good or bad, a direct impact on the tire life. First of all, the mine road of the indicators must meet the provisions of the standard, the angle of the ramp, the bend at the bend, the arch of the road and so on. And then the investment in road maintenance equipment, to strengthen the balance of road and rubber tire bulldozer driver's responsibility, make the loading position (shovel nest) and the maintenance of the dirt pavement is particularly important.
4.2 Tire maintenance
(1) do a good job of routine maintenance, air pressure test. Daily inspection of the appearance of the tire and found a small stone into the timely removal; to avoid the stone into or produce local cut off; keep the tire in the cold state of the standard pressure value.
(2) adjustment of the front beam. It is important that the front of the truck is normal, and if the front beam is not normal, it will cause some sharp wear on the front wheels. The so-called front beam is not normal two front wheels are not parallel, that is, people often say the front wheel character and outside the character shape. Its consequence is the emergence of tire eccentric wear, tire ahead of scrapped. So often to test the two tread on both sides of the tread depth, found abnormal wear, timely arrangements to adjust the front beam.
(3) Tire transposition. Use good tires, play the use of each tire value, the tire after a certain period of time to carry out a reasonable transposition, so that the tread by the uniform wear. In mines, especially the front wheel transposition is more important, involving safety. General front wheel pattern to use the new tires after about 40% can be transposition. Assembled to the rear of the two tires on each other between the height of the tread can not exceed 15mm, as far as possible the same manufacturers tires assembled together.
5. Safety precautions for tire use
A gas-filled tire, equivalent to a high-pressure vessel, may cause damage to the equipment or personnel if it causes a sudden release of the gas. Therefore, in the maintenance of tires in strict accordance with the tire repair safety operating procedures, and to strictly observe the following safety precautions.
(1) to carry out tire repair personnel to go through professional pre-job training, training before passing job.
(2) in the tire repair must have more than 2 people can operate.
(3) in the tire repair must wear appropriate protective equipment.
(4) for tire repair operations in the division of the safe operation area, the site clean and stable, away from the elevated lines and Enging Turbo vehicle pedestrians.
(5) the tire maintenance of the vehicle must be completely uninstalled, notify the driver to brake, turn off, after the cover to start operations.
(6) in dealing with twins stone, the twins must be deflated before the treatment.
(7) When changing the ring or rim of the crack, even the inside of the tire must be twisted.
(8) When repairing tires is installed, the tire patch is not allowed to be mounted on the outside of the tire, and two repair tires can not be installed on one side at the same time.
(9) Assembled on the rear wheels of the two tires must be the same manufacturer, the same type of tires.
Conclusion: the current tires prices gradually rise, the giant tires supply more tense, but also in the maintenance of tires when the casualties occurred, which requires us to be scientific and rational use and management of tires, to play the maximum use of each tire Life, to ensure the smooth completion of the production tasks for enterprises to create better economic and security interests.
Technical Practice for Safety of Tire Maintenance
1. Strictly implement the provisions of the Tire Regulations
2. When the truck enters and leaves the workshop, it is necessary to stand on the side of the driver
3. Tire engineering vehicles only to transport more than 3700R57 a tires, transport tires are prohibited with forklifts or other lifting equipment touch the rim part
4. With a tool car drag the press must be inserted when the lock a little run speed of not more than 10 km / h
5. Disassembly of all vehicle tires should be parked in the flat terrain, around the barrier, no high-voltage lines,
6. Disassembly of trucks weighing more than 85T heavy truck tires, bulldozers, pre-installed, and other large equipment, tires, in addition to the jack with the car, but also should be set up safety support pier, the contact surface should be placed in order to prevent slipping, To personally command someone to operate
7. Disassembly of any vehicle tires, whether single or double, as long as the thermal peeling, cutting off, local wear and tear, damage to the rim components and other failures, the tire should be exhausted before the work can be carried out, including Non-tire failure reasons need to tear tires such as front suspension, electric wheel and other projects
Giant tire composition and performance, function, classification